MiniMax PRO MidSize – All-In-One Media Reactor
If you desire the highest water quality but are frustrated with media reactors on the market….Meet the all new MiniMax PRO. The MiniMax PRO All-In-One Media Reactor is a novel approach to optimize chemical and biological filtration for Micro & Mini marine aquariums.
Its’ innovative Patent Pending design minimizes the need for flexible tubes, pvc pipes, ball valves, thumb screws, and unnecessary clutter that are usually associated with typical media reactors. Its’ ingenious design maximizes performance and offers out of the box responsive flow control, easy maintenance, low power consumption, and the smallest form factor ever built. The versatile MiniMax PRO is designed to be discreetly hidden behind All-In-One Aquariums or placed directly in sumps.
The MiniMax PRO is the All-In-One reactor for All-In-One Aquariums
- Responsive Flow Control – Unique dual chamber design, allows for quick and responsive flow control within seconds with a simple turn of knob without the need for ball valves and inlet/outlet pipes
- Efficiency – Utilizes upward flow pattern that requires less flow and lower energy consumption (Desktop Model – requires 8 watts)
- Eliminate Messy Maintenance – Internal chamber acts as a removable cartridge that simply slides out of outer chamber and automatically drains water out without the need for tools and time consuming thumb screws to unfasten.
- Nano Size – We produced the smallest Nano Reactor (6,6 x 7,8 x 39,8 cm) with the integrated features right out the box
- All-In-One Design – for use with Bio Pellets, GFO, & Carbon
- Made from quality Cell Cast acrylic – Bracket Included
- Smallest Form Factor
- Responsive Flow Control
- Low Power Consumption - 8W
- Double O-Ring Seal for Lid
- Offered in Desktop (350ml Max Volume Capacity)
- Pump Included
- Just add your favorite Media
- Suitable for range of NUVO FUSION 30L, Fusion 40 & Lagoon 50