Trace & Minor Elements for Discus & other South American Riverine Fishes
- Unique complex that provides trace and minor elements in ratios found to be beneficial
to discus and other fishes that share the same waters of origin.
- Provides minor and trace elements utilized in important neurological and metabolic
reactions, and which are incorporated into natural biopigments for coloration.
- Replaces minor and trace elements used by aquarium inhabitants, and which are lost
through chemical filtration (use of filtration media such as resins and activated carbon).
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on chemistry of the waters naturally-inhabited
by discus, as well as discus trace and minor element requirements.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.